- Intel 2nd Gen Core i5 2.5GHz
- 8GB DDR3 Memory
- 1TB SATA Drive
- DVD +/-RW Drive
- 2.0mp Webcam
- Intel HD Integrated Graphics
- 15.6″ HD LED Screen
- HDMI Output
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- WIFI, Gigabite Ethernet, Bluetooth, 3G
Keep up with business wherever you are with the Latitude E6520 laptop. Offering the latest generation quad core processing, discrete graphics and a 15” full HD, touch-enabled display, the Latitude E6520 is ideal for professionals looking for a stable and durable laptop that is light and easy to carry on the go. Refurbished Laptops Johannesburg
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom on the outside with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ casing, a highly durable anodized aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base and reinforced metal hinges. On the inside, the Latitude E6520 is equipped with a protective LCD seal and 360 degree LCD bumper for added screen protection and a spill-resistant keyboard that
can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit11 keyboard and can easily knock-out number crunching tasks with a dedicated numeric keypad. A variety of long battery life options, including ExpressCharge™ battery options, and swappable media module options, including optical drives, hard drive and USB 3.0 media module options, help to keep productivity in full swing.
As a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6520 provides go anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last – all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family. Refurbished Laptops Johannesburg
Built to Last Durability
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Lati- tude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
• Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
• Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-MetalTM chassis with a brushed aluminum finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
• Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
• Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and rugged closing latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Lati- tude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
• Stay productive with long battery life and 4 and 6 cell ExpressCharge™ battery options.
• Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel® UMA or NVIDIA® graphics.
• Enjoy more efficient data entry with the conveniently placed numeric keypad alongside the keyboard.
• Communicate effectively worldwide with optional built-in webcam, array microphones and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
• Work in your comfort zone with a multi-touch display, 180-degree LCD movement and optional backlit keyboard11 .
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops—and your company data—are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
• Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection | Encryption11 and encrypted hard drive options.
• Protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone™.
• Control who has access to your data with Dell ControlVault™, Dell Data Protection | Access, contactless smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
• Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
• Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
• Easily customize select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules depending on the task and enjoy ease of docking no matter which desk you land at with E-Port support for up to 26 laptops.
• Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
• Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
• Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options. Refurbished Laptops Johannesburg