Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the website of the Phinem Graphix (Pty) Ltd. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website in order to understand how they may affect the use of any products and services on offer to you.
The Terms and Conditions stated here are for the Phinem Graphix online website exclusively.
- By using the online store, you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions, as set out below, without modification, reservations or changes. By using this website you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply as the final agreement with Phinem Graphix, should you wish to make a purchase.
- Use of this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of the website will be without error or interruption or that the servers that make the website available are entirely virus free at all times.
- All goods purchased on this website will be supplied by Phinem Graphixunless otherwise stated where as part of the delivery a third party may be engaged.
- No products or goods will be released or dispatched unless full payment has been received and the payment has been confirmed by the relevant banks. This is applicable to all payment methods including, but not limited to, credit card payments and electronic funds transfer.
- The contract of sale will only be concluded once the order is accepted by Phinem Graphix.
- Phinem Graphix does not warrant that the content displayed on the website is always accurate but every step is taken to ensure that information is up to date and complete.
- Phinem Graphix will not distribute, sell or share any personal information provided on this website with anyone else and will solely be restricted to be used on the website and/or the transaction processed on it. We reserve the right to communicate with you regarding information that may be required related to the services or products as a result of use of the website. All personal information is held securely.
- Only online orders that have been completed and paid for in full will be processed for delivery.
- Phinem Graphix will not accept responsibility for orders placed incorrectly on the website and will not be held liable for delivering the original intended item unless subject to an additional delivery charge.
- A delivery fee shown on the cart will apply to all online orders .
- Prices for delivery may vary according to product(s) purchased.
- Should you wish to return any item received from an online purchase, it is your responsibility to return it to Phinem Graphix store, with the original invoice and all the packaging and accessories. We will not be liable to collect the goods from you that have been delivered to you for any reason whatsoever. Phinem Graphix will not be held responsible for any costs that may be incurred by you as a result of returning the product. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of income, loss of revenue, or any travel expenses.
- Most goods that are defective when purchased or fail due to a manufacture fault will be swapped out or exchanged within a 7 day period from date of delivery.
- Phinem Graphix will pass to Customers the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer or Phinem Graphix supplier of Third Party Products.
- Warranty on all goods will not be valid at all if the serial number has been removed, altered, modified, damaged, erased or marked in any way whatsoever.